This last weekend for Easter I decided I really wanted some sort of fruit dish for breakfast. So I used one of the bases for my Oreo trifle recipe (*HERE and HERE) and made a new and Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle for Easter Sunday brunch!! It balanced out our meal really well with all the fruit and light cream cheese pudding…and everyone LOVED how pretty it was!! It’s a really great shower side dish or brunch side dish idea too!! Check out how to make this Easy Cheesecake Fruit Trifle recipe!
Easy Cheesecake Fruit Trifle
All you need for this recipe is cream cheese, whipped cream, pudding mix, milk, and fresh fruit. Once you make your pudding mix, you layer it between delicious layers of fresh fruit (of your choice) and you’ll create this delicious brunch or cookout recipe. I feel like this can be made the night before your event or gathering, but just leave the bananas and whipped cream off the top until you’re ready to serve. I just love this easy cheesecake fruit salad recipe and your guests will too!
Some fun combinations of this recipe would include an all citrus recipe, an orange creamsicle themed recipe, or a red white and blue version with just berries for Fourth of July.
How to make this Fruit Trifle
Banana Cheesecake Fruit Trifle
- 1 bar cream cheese softened
- 1 container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 large box of banana cream instant pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- fruit of your choice to layer...I used strawberries mandarin oranges, grapes, kiwi, pineapple, and one banana added a time of serving on top
- Whipped cream for topping/decoration
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cool whip, banana cream pudding and milk and mix until creamy and thick.
- In a trifle bowl, start by adding a layer of fruit on the bottom followed by 1/2" of pudding mixture, then another layer of fruit, then pudding and so on all the way up to the top. Make sure all fruit is well drained and cut up.
- Once it's all layered, add dollups of whipped cream on the top and slice bananas to place in the whipped cream for added decoration. Add one large strawberry to the center.
- Once you've placed the bananas, serve immediately. If making in advance, save the bananas and whipped cream on top until you're immediately ready to serve.
Equipment to make this dish a breeze:
You May Also Like…