Perhaps you’ve been to a pumpkin patch recently and you’ve tried the newest rage–Apple Cider Slushie. It’s the perfect mix of fall and summer in a cup and is insatiably delicious and addicting. But have you ever had an Apple Cider Slushie with alcohol– aka Boozy or Spiked?! Many places serve it in an apple cider slushie machine near me, but I prefer the homemade stuff and the best part is that you only need three ingredients and a freezer to make this delicious fall drink. Let’s get into how to make this fun apple cider drink!
How to Make Apple Cider Slushie with Alcohol
All you need for this recipe are three ingredients:
- store bought apple cider
- ginger ale
- apple brandy
All you need to do is combine your apple cider, ginger ale, and apple brandy in a bowl. Gently mix together and then freeze overnight. The next day I use a metal spoon and scrape the frozen mixture up into a slushie and then spoon into a mug or glass and enjoy!
You can add additional alcohol if you desire or just keep it simple.
A few other fun ways to enjoy this drink would be to:
- Serve it warm instead of frozen
- Drizzle caramel inside of the glass before serving
- Top with a little sprinkle of cinnamon
How long can you store this in the freezer?
It will last about 7-10 days, but is best in the first 3-4 days to avoid freezer burn.
Another way to make this fall slushie recipe…
If you don’t like the method of scraping the slushie up with a spoon, you can mix together the mixture per the recipe and then pour into an ice cube tray. Once you’re ready to enjoy the slushie, just pop some of the ice cubes into a blender quickly and enjoy your Apple Cider Slushie individually that way!
This recipe is so easy and everyone that’s tried it has come away asking for the recipe or wanting more. It’s just a fun way to enjoy your favorite drink for fall!
You’ll also enjoy:
- Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- Peach Schnapps Iced Tea Slushies
- Apple Cider Slushies in Columbus, OH
- Apple Sopapilla Cheesecake
Boozy Apple Cider Slushee
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 1/2 cups Ginger Ale
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Brandy
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl or freezer safe container.
- Gently mix.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let sit out 10-15 minutes then allow to soften. Use wooden or metal spoon to scrape up and then spoon into glass or mug.
- Optional: Sprinkle with cinnamon on top or line inside of glass with caramel drizzle.
Pin it for later…