I LOVE a good homemade bread. It really does make a difference when you take the time to bake something at home versus purchasing it at the store. One of my favorite combinations is Pumpkin and Chocolate Chips. I know it’s February, but honestly I could eat Pumpkin flavored things all year long; I mean, isn’t that why they make canned Pumpkin?? 🙂 I promise you this break will take you right back to those awesome holiday meals; so much that you’ll be making this bread all year round, like me! 🙂 It’s so EASY, YUMMY…ENJOY!
Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Allspice Spice
- 3 and 1/2 c flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 c sugar
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add all the dry ingredients together; then add the oil.
- Next add the eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Finally add the pumpkin, nuts and chocolate chips; mixing after each.
- Pour into two large greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees preheated oven for 60-70 minutes.
- When inserted toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, they’re done.
Thanks for stopping my Jess! I’m so happy to have you! You can visit Jess online via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!