I LOVE a good homemade bread. It really does make a difference when you take the time to bake something at home versus purchasing it at the store. One of my favorite combinations is Pumpkin and Chocolate Chips. I know it’s February, but honestly I could eat Pumpkin flavored things all year long; I mean, isn’t that why they make canned Pumpkin?? 🙂 I promise you this break will take you right back to those awesome holiday meals; so much that you’ll be making this bread all year round, like me! 🙂 It’s so EASY, YUMMY…ENJOY!
Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Allspice Spice
- 3 and 1/2 c flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 c sugar
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add all the dry ingredients together; then add the oil.
- Next add the eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Finally add the pumpkin, nuts and chocolate chips; mixing after each.
- Pour into two large greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees preheated oven for 60-70 minutes.
- When inserted toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, they’re done.