Do you need an easy Christmas dessert idea–no bake, no hassle, made in 20 minutes? This Oreo dessert with cream cheese and cool whip literally just won “best dessert” at my husband’s office Christmas party today!! Imagine my excitement you guys! LOL. I’ve shared this Oreo Dessert numerous different times on the blog (HERE and HERE), but this is a fun Christmasy version that everyone will love!! All you need are Oreos, cream cheese, Cool Whip, and pudding! That’s it!! Let’ see how easy this 3 ingredient Oreo Dessert is to make!
This recipe is so easy, my friends! You literally mix together three ingredients, crumble some Oreos, and layer the flavors!! Every time I make this everyone loves it and you’ll love how pretty it is and how simple it is to make! And it’s a dessert for a crowd too!
Christmas Oreo Dessert
- 1 large box chocolate pudding
- 1 small box cheesecake pudding
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 2 bars cream cheese, softened
- 2 tubs Cool Whip
- 4 cups milk
- 2 packages of Winter Oreos (Peppermint Oreos are amazing for this)
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, mix up one bar of cream cheese and one tub of Cool Whip first, then add in your chocolate pudding and 2 cups of milk. Mix well.
- Line the bottom of a trifle dish with Oreos, then pour chocolate pudding mixture over top of the Oreos.
- Repeat the same steps above and In a large bowl, using a mixer, mix up one bar of cream cheese and one tub of Cool Whip first, then add in your cheesecake and vanilla pudding and 2 cups of milk. Mix well.
- Crush about 15 Oreos on top of the chocolate layer and then add vanilla/cheesecake layer on top.
- Top the rest of the vanilla pudding with Oreos then serve cold!
- *You can substitute different flavors of pudding and Oreos for different flavor combinations!!
For this recipe, all my store had was Winter Oreos (which have red in the center), but one of my FAVORITE combinations are the specialty peppermint cookies this time of year!
Other fun combinations for this Oreo Dessert would be:
Mint Oreos with Chocolate Pudding
Red Velvet Oreos with Cheesecake Pudding
Birthday Cake Oreos with Chocolate and Cheesecake (and loads of sprinkles)
Peanut Butter Oreos with Chocolate pudding
Strawberry Oreos with White Chocolate Pudding
I hope you guys enjoy my “award winning” Christmas Oreo Dessert idea…I’m so honored to have been selected by my husband’s team as the creator of the best Christmas dessert. I hope that you all too can win “awards” this holiday season with your dessert creations 😉 LOL.
Pin it for later…