Deciding on your living room interior design is no easy task. Deciding on the perfect chair for your space is a step harder! From chaise lounges, to accent arm chairs, to barrel chairs, to swivel chairs and everything in between – there are so many options! So, follow along for our favorite modern chairs for your living room space.
Or – read about Boho Bathroom Decor here.
How many accent chairs should you have in a living room?
It really depends on how big your space is. If you have a small living room, then typically just one or two accent chairs is best. However, if you have a larger living room – you could easily incorporate at least four accent chairs! Professionals say that you want to fit as many people in your living room as you can in your dining room.
Plus, you want to think about functionality of accent chairs in the absence of guests. Will you want a recliner chair or reading chair? Or rather – simply a Scandinavian accent chair? These are all options you need to think about before buying!
Any other home decor questions? Let us know in the comment section below!
What are the best chairs for a living room?
This is where modern living choices can get confusing – there are so many different chair designs to put in as living room furniture! So, let’s talk about some of our favorite best seller options that will go hand-in-hand with your coffee table!
- Club chairs are great for a more mountain luxe feel that is needing a comfy option. They’re spacious, rounded, and typically feature leather upholstery. Although these leather chairs have super comfy armrests, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend them for a living room.
- Chesterfield chairs are a great statement piece. They feature tufted upholstery, traditional design, and nailhead trimming. Fabric options are fairly limited considering they aren’t really known as a “modern design”.
- Slipper chairs are one of my favorite mid-century modern decor touches! They are petite, armless living room chairs that are often compact in size – making them great for small spaces.
- Barrel chairs sounds just like their name! They feature a curved shape that cradles you, which makes it more of a rocking chair-like (not recliner) style that allows people to curl up. I love having a barrel chair next to my sectional – then people can go back and forth from comfy to more of a retro feel!
- Chaise lounges are a perfect modern accent chair for a larger living space. These lounge chairs have a comfy high back rest and scream modern style. Every guest of yours will love the comfiness of the seat cushion!
What are the best modern chairs for a living room?
White Leather Lounge Chair
Swivel Barrel Chair
Metal Legs Chair
Metal Frame Chair
Living Room Accent Chair
Faux Leather Chair
Armless Accent Chair
Solid Wood Chair
Living Room Chair
Therefore, if you liked this article on winter throw blankets for the home, check out these:
DIY Ugly Sweater Ideas
Leave a Reply