Fiesta Casserole Recipe
This recipe is so simple and just requires a few ingredients and then your choice of toppings. If you want to spice it up more, you can add a spicier salsa or you can even add diced chilis and jalapenos directly into the mix. The options are endless! You just need to start with Success Basmati or Jasmine Rice from Kroger and then add the ingredients from there…bake in the oven and ta-da, you have a casserole ready to feed a hungry family in under one hour!
Click on the button below to add all of my recipe’s ingredients to your shopping cart!
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 bags Success Jasmine or Basmati Rice, cooked
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 2 cups salsa
- 1-2 tbsp Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Start by preparing your chicken. I like to cook my chicken in a slow cooker for 6 hours with chicken broth and taco seasoning and then cut up for this casserole and set aside.
- Prepare your Success Rice according to the package instructions.
- Once rice is prepared, empty into a bowl along with all the ingredients except for the cheese. The cheese will be placed on top during baking. Mix the ingredients well and then empty into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Preheat oven for 400 and place inside of oven for 15 minutes to cook. At the 15 minute mark, remove and top with two cups of cheese, then place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, pull from oven and serve warm with toppings, as desired.
I hope you enjoy this easy Fiesta Casserole recipe…it’s SO tasty and such an easy dinner idea. Stop by your local Kroger to grab all the ingredients and the Success Rice that you need to make this dinner even easier to make and clean up!