Choosing the best stroller for your little one can certainly be a daunting task. UPPAbaby strollers are extremely well-known and high-quality. Therefore, in this article we will be doing a stroller review of the UPPababy VISTA and the UPPAbaby CRUZ. We’ll look at the main differences between the two and see which is best for your family. So, read on for the UPPAbaby Vista vs CRUZ comparison!
Getting ready to travel soon? Read our article on Monos vs Away: Which is Better? so you can have the best luggage out there.
The UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 is an ideal stroller from birth to toddlerhood. Start with a bassinet and then transition to a reversible toddler seat as your child grows older. It has many great features – one being that it has a simple one-handed recline. We’ll discuss the CRUZ stroller more in depth below.
– Can be used from birth to toddlerhood (features an infant snugseat)
– Reversible toddler seat so you can put your child in many different position configurations
– Multi-position recline
– Extendable, UPF 50+ canopy
– Telescoping leather handlebar
– Height-adjustable canopy
– Extra-large storage basket
– All-wheel suspension great for maneuverability
– Stands upright in storage space when folded
– Features MESA infant car seat which is a performance travel system (attaches directly to stroller without adapters)
– Suitable for 3 months and up with weight limit of 50 pounds
– Weighs 22.5 pounds
– Vented peek-a-boo window
While similar, the CRUZ seat cannot fit on the VISTA and vice versa.
What is the weight limit of CRUZ?
The CRUZ stroller can fit a child from 3 months up to 50 pounds.
What is the UPPAbaby VISTA?
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 is an extremely durable stroller that features extreme compatibility. It allows for multiple configurations for multiple children. Let’s discuss some of the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller’s features below.
– Allows for multiple configurations and can act as a double stroller
– Can accommodate up to 3 children with RumbleSeat and PiggyBack accessories
– Included bassinet for naps on the go
– Ventilated canopy & extendable UPF 50+ shade
– Features overnight sleep solution
– Reversible toddler seat with bumper bar
– All-wheel suspension
– Adjustable handlebar
– UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat attaches directly to stroller without car seat adapters
– Suitable from 3 months and up with weight capacity of 50 pounds
– Stroller weighs 27 pounds
No, there are a few key differences between the two strollers. We’ll go over more below. However, the main difference is that the CRUZ can only seat one child while the VISTA allows for up to 3. The VISTA also has the bassinet feature.
What is the difference between UPPAbaby VISTA vs CRUZ?
There are a few main differences between these strollers.
If you’re looking for a lighter, single stroller then you should go with the CRUZ. Why? Well, the CRUZ model is the smaller and lighter of the two. It can only fit one child (unless you add the UPPAbaby PiggyBack ride-along board). The UPPAbaby CRUZ stroller also does not have the bassinet feature for infants like the VISTA does. However, it is more narrow and has a lower price point than the VISTA.
The VISTA model on the other hand is the larger stroller. It has an oversized basket for a storage bag or diaper bag, bigger rear wheels and front wheels for getting places, and can fit up to 3 children. Personally, I’ve found that this second seat can be extremely helpful.
In addition, when talking about UPPAbaby CRUZ vs VISTA, the Vista is a little bit heavier and not as narrow. It still offers the same compatibility as the CRUZ, but it is a bit heftier. Personally, I like the larger wheels especially when I have multiple children with me. It is the more expensive version.
Both have similar features such as a rain shield and bug shield, similar handlebars, and are adaptable with the UPPAbaby Mesa car seat which is really convenient.
Without any add-ons, the price of the VISTA is $1,099.99.
Without any add-ons, the price of the CRUZ is $699.99. So, there is a bit of a price difference with the CRUZ being cheaper. However, the VISTA is a smarter investment if you plan on hauling around multiple children.
Why is UPPAbaby VISTA the best?
While the VISTA is a bit more expensive, I prefer it because it can hold more children. Additionally, it has that bassinet feature which is really helpful. It is a bit heavier and wider than the CRUZ, but I haven’t found this to be an issue.
So, I would recommend the UPPAbaby VISTA as the best stroller between the two – but you really can’t go wrong!
In conclusion on UPPAbaby VISTA vs CRUZ
So, what did you think?