You know those recipes growing up that your parents used to make that you always loved? Well, this is one of them. These are literally THE BEST M&M COOKIES on the planet. They have great shape and texture and are full of flavor because of one secret ingredient…pudding! I finally grabbed the recipe from my mom and made them again the other day and they were just as good as I remember…
The Best M&M Cookies: Here’s why…
Here’s what I love about these cookies…first, they’re pretty. When you scoop them out with a cookie scoop, they look like little scoops of cookie ice cream. Second, they are so flavorful–crisp on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside.
Even better? M&M Cookies don’t have to be complicated! It’s a simple recipe and after you scoop them you can even freeze them and save them for later if you just want to make a few at a time! We eat all ours every time, so that’s an unnecessary step in our house LOL.
I like using seasonal M&M’s like these spring M&M’s if I’m making these cookies because they’re not only delicious, but they’re festive!
Once they pop out of the oven, you’ll notice that they hold their shape in cute little scoops.
I really feel like I should forewarn you that a dangerous cookie addiction has just started. Everyone will want this recipe and most of the time by the time you get to enjoy a cookie, they’re half gone. Maybe just consider hiding a few straight out of the oven HAHA!
I hope you enjoy the best M&M Cookies (little pieces of heaven) as much as I do! They’d make the perfect Easter cookie idea or Mother’s Day dessert idea, don’t you think!? Get the full recipe below!
You’ll also Enjoy These Recipes:
My Favorite Baking Tools:
- Silicone Baking Mats
- Nordic Ware Aluminum Baking Sheets
- Copper Baking Sheets with 9×13 pan and lid
- 3 Tier Collapsible Cooling Rack
- Cookie Dough Scoop
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
The Best M&M Cookie
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together well until combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla and continue mixing, then mix in instant vanilla pudding, baking soda and salt.
- Add in flour and continue mixing until combined.
- Stir in M&M's.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto greased pan spacing them about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden.
Pin it for later…