A few weeks ago I shared my love of Peach Tea with these delicious Boozy Popsicles. Today I’m excited to share my newest and most favorite dessert so far this fall with these Peach and Pecan Sweet Tea Cheesecake Cups. Let me tell you about these babies…they start with a sugar cookie bottom, a cheesecake center, then a crispy pecan streusel topping….all topped off with fresh peaches and a sweet tea glaze! Holy delicious, Batman. You guys will be really surprised too at how easy these are to make!
Pecan Struesel Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eight oz. bars cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 roll of store-bought sugar cookie dough
- 1 can peach pie filling or fresh sliced peaches
Sweet Tea Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Tea (and the rest to drink with your dessert!)
- Preheat your oven according to instructions on cookie package.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Slice 1/4″ to 1/2″ slices of sugar cookie dough. Place at the bottom of the liners and press into place.
- While oven is preheating, mix together your cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until nice and creamy and set aside.
- Bake sugar cookie crusts in oven for 10 minutes, then pull out and top with 2 teaspoons of cheesecake mixture and a tablespoon of streusel and immediately place back in the oven for 17-20 minutes or until done.
- Once baked, allow to cool and then top with sliced peaches and glaze.
- Keep refrigerated until eating.
Once they come out of the oven, you add the peaches and glaze to the tops and then enjoy….
And there’s HONESTLY nothing better to enjoy these tasty treats with than a fresh cup of Sweet Tea. So have your cheesecake and eat it too…with a big glass of Sweet Tea and a delicious homemade cheesecake bite!