Fairy anything seems to be hitting the web in a furry these days and being that I’m a mom of my own little princess, I thought I’d share a very simple way to hop on the “fairy” bandwagon easily and to make your kiddos a fun afternoon snack in a hurry. Here’s a simple way to make Fairy Shortbread Cookies today!!
2/3 cup of sugar
1 cup of butter, softened
2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then start combining your butter and sugar until mixed well and light and fluffy.
2. Add in your teaspoon of vanilla and continue mixing.
3. Add flour, one cup at a time until combined.
4. Refrigerate for about an hour.
5. Roll them into one inch balls then roll into multi colored sprinkles. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in oven for 13 minutes until light brown on edges.
They make these cute little cookies that would be great for a tea party or for a birthday party…or really any occasion. These Fairy Shortbread Cookies are as simple as they are tasty and I’m willing to bet you’ll have the majority of the ingredients readily available in your home without a shopping trip.
Hope you enjoyed!! Make some Fairy Shortbread Cookies this week for your kids Valentines Day gifts or bring them along to a party…the kids will LOVE them!!