This Crockpot Pizza Casserole recipe has LONG been the most popular recipe on my site. It’s been pinned and shared hundreds of thousands of times and everyone loves the simplicity of the dish and how easy it is to make. So we went ahead and changed things up a bit for you guys and tried out this Crockpot Pizza Ravioli Casserole dish that we hope you guys enjoy just as much. It’s the same pizza flavors you know and love with delicious cheese ravioli and your choice of toppings. For this recipe, we made it Supreme Pizza style and it did not disappoint! Let’s see how easy it is to make a delicious Crockpot Pizza Ravioli Casserole in your slow cooker!
Crockpot Pizza Ravioli
This easy dinner recipe only requires a few easy ingredients including:
- Frozen Ravioli
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza toppings like: olives, peppers, mushrooms, etc.
How to Make Crockpot Pizza Ravioli Casserole
This recipe is so simple. You start by browning your beef in a skillet and draining. Then prepare the toppings that you chose. For this post, we turned it into a Supreme Crockpot Ravioli Pizza, so we used pepperonis, green peppers, olives, and cheese.
Once your beef is cooked and drained, add 1/2 cup of pizza sauce to the mixture and then get ready to build your casserole.
Spray your crockpot with cooking spray and then add 1/2 cup of pizza sauce at the bottom. Add half the meat mixture next followed by half of the frozen ravioli. Then top with half of the pizza sauce and give it a quick stir. Add half of the mozzarella cheese and layer in half of your toppings.
Then repeat that sequence over again to create two full layers of meaty, pizza goodness!
Place the crockpot on low setting and cook for 4 1/2 hours until the cheese is melted and the ravioli is soft. Then serve!
What to serve with Crockpot Pizza Ravioli Casserole?
This is served great with french bread or garlic bread and a salad.
How many people does it serve?
It’s serves about 4-6 people depending on the portions.
Can I make it with other types of ravioli?
Absolutely! Use your favorite ravioli and have fun with it!
Do I have to put it in a crockpot?
Nope! You could do this just as easily in a 9×13 pan using the same technique. You could even cook the ravioli first and then place in the oven to melt the cheese. We like the crockpot because you can just toss it in there and come home hours later to a completely ready to eat dinner.
You may also enjoy these other dinner ideas:
Crockpot Pizza Ravioli
- 1-25 oz bag Frozen Cheese Ravioli (or other filling as desired)
- 2- 14 oz jars pizza sauce
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb beef, browned
- black olives
- green peppers
- other toppings, as desired
- Start by browning your beef and draining. Add one cup of pizza sauce to the pan and set aside.
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray and add 1/2 cup of pizza sauce to the bottom of the pan. Then add half the bag frozen ravioli, half of the browned meat, half of the pizza sauce, and top with half of the cheese. Then add veggies.
- Repeat that second layer again on top finishing with cheese and toppings and then place lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4 1/2 hours until melty and then serve.
Pin it for later…