Recently at Target I stumbled across two AWESOME seasonal chips…Halloween chocolate chips and PUMPKIN chips. Yes, you ready that correctly! PUMPKIN SPICE CHIPS! (no, this isn’t sponsored by Tollhouse, but I had to link to them to show you just how fun this is!). So I decided to finally put a great cookie recipe I had on the blog, but to tweak it to make it Halloween and Fall friendly!! So today I’m sharing these delicious Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies.
What you need:
Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulate sugar
- 1-1/2 cup pumpkin spice chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Beat butter, egg, and vanilla until blended well
- Add dry ingredients and mix, breaking up any clumps
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then move to wire racks to cool completely
The recipe makes roughly 30-35 cookies and they are VERY good warm!!
I hope you enjoy this simple fall recipe idea! Make them for a pumpkin carving party treat or to just enjoy on a cool fall day!! Happy Fall, friends!!