This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
I’m on week three of showcasing easy weeknight meals that can be made in under 30 minutes or less! Two weeks ago I shared my Swedish Meatballs and last week I shared a Chicken and Stuffing Veggie Casserole! This week I’m sharing my favorite so far…an easy Beef Enchilada Pasta Bake! We’re a huge taco loving family and this one is right up our alley! Using Campbell’s soups for Easy Cooking in Mexican Tomato style, we were able to make the meal even easier than normal!
Here’s what you need for this recipe:
1 lb. beef
1 packet of choice Taco Seasoning
1 box of penne
2 cartons of Mexican Tomato Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking
1 can black beans, drained
Black olives (as much as desired)
Cheese (as much as desired)
Jalapenos (as much as desired)
Sour Cream for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Brown your beef until completely cooked, drain away fat, and add taco seasoning and water according to taco seasoning packet.
2. While beef is browning, cook an entire box of penne pasta until al dente. Drain pasta and set aside.
3. In an 8 1/2″ x 11″ baking dish, pour half of a carton of Mexican Tomato soup into the bottom of the dish, then add your noodles and stir in another 1-1/2 cartons of Mexican Tomato Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking.
4. Once pasta is evenly coated in soup, add cooked beef over top of the mixture, then top with black beans, cheese, black olives, jalapenos, and/or anything else that sounds good to you.
5. Place prepared mixture in oven preheated at 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes until melty.
6. Serve with a dollup of sour cream on top and enjoy!
You can find all the flavors of Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking (including Savory Portobello Mushroom, Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock, Sweet Onion, and Mexican Style Tomato) at your local Walmart stores in the soup aisle. They come in convenient cartons!
Now you can enjoy weekend style meals on a weekday schedule with simple meals like these! Be sure to check out more delicious, easy homemade recipes using Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking HERE! I’d love to hear your favorite! Find coupons to try it out HERE ( a $.75 coupon available on Walmart.com, valid for 1 month, coupon launches on 3/13/15).