One of my FAVORITE things is to try out and discover new ways to make dinner EASIER in the evenings! I love it when I find a new recipe or a new tool to help me with busy weeknights and TODAY I’m SOOO excited to share with you TWO things to celebrate…a great new dinner recipe that I got from my new Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™ cookbook and of course, my new Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ. You know that you’re “maturing” when you’re excited about a new kitchen item, but friends, let me just tell you, this new Ninja Cooking System raises the slow cooker bar in a big way!
What’s so great about this? Well, it basically takes all the inconveniences of your standard slow cooker and turns them into an all in one cooking MACHINE! The Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™ is four appliances built into one magical machine…a slow cooker; a stove top for searing and sautéing; a steamer; and an oven for baking.
The recipe I’m sharing with you today is a great slow cooker recipe that they share in their book and makes making dinner a no brainer.
I literally dumped the ingredients in, pushed a button, and 25 minutes later the Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ had done ALL the work! I just opened it, stirred, added the cheese, and we ate quickly. There was no fuss and hardly any cleanup entailed!
I showed my mom my new “toy” and she agreed that it’s amazing. She already has one on her Christmas wish list for this year.
Check out the recipe below for the delicious Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese!
Slow Cooker Pizza Mac n Cheese with the Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™
- *Recipe originally from the Ninja Delicious Done Easy Cookbook
- 5 cups water
- 1 14 oz. jar pizza sauce
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 lb uncooked pasta of choice
- 1 bag mini pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place all ingredients, except mozzarella, into Ninja Automated IQ Cooking System and stir.
- Select Auto-IQ Quick Meals Recipe 11 and press the Start/Stop button.
- Once ready, add cheese and serve!
- Add toppings of choice like black olives if desired.