One of my FAVORITE things is to try out and discover new ways to make dinner EASIER in the evenings! I love it when I find a new recipe to help me with busy weeknights and TODAY I’m SOOO excited to share a great new dinner recipe…slow cooker pizza Mac and Cheese!
The recipe I’m sharing with you today is a great slow cooker recipe that makes making dinner a no brainer.
I literally dumped the ingredients in, pushed a button, and 25 minutes later it was done! I just opened it, stirred, added the cheese, and we ate quickly. There was no fuss and hardly any cleanup entailed!
Check out the recipe below for the delicious Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese!
Slow Cooker Pizza Mac n Cheese
- 5 cups water
- 1 14 oz. jar pizza sauce
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 lb uncooked pasta of choice
- 1 bag mini pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place all ingredients, except mozzarella, into Ninja Automated IQ Cooking System and stir.
- Select Auto-IQ Quick Meals Recipe 11 and press the Start/Stop button.
- Once ready, add cheese and serve!
- Add toppings of choice like black olives if desired.