This time of the year for me is all about comfort food. After a busy day at work, the last thing I want to do is slave over the cooktop for a long time in the evening. Today I want to share an easy recipe with you guys that’s perfect for the weeknight. You pop it in the slow cooker in the morning, come home from work, put some noodles on the stove to boil, mix it together and VOILA dinner is ready! Let’s see how easy this Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole is to make!
1 lb. chicken
1 package of dry ranch
1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
1 can corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 can Rotel
1 bar of cream cheese
2 cups cheddar
1 package Noodles
- Start by placing your chicken, ranch, BBQ sauce, corn, black beans and Rotel in the crockpot. Mix well and cook on low for eight hours.
- After 8 hours, come back and add a softened bar of cream cheese to the crockpot and mix. Cook on low for another 30 minutes.
- While cream cheese is cooking in the crockpot, simmer a bag of noodles on the stove and cook until al dente.
- Drain noodles and dump into crockpot. Mix well with other ingredients.
- Once all mixed and cooked, top with cheese and let melt for another 10 minutes, then enjoy!
That’s another super easy and flavorful dish.
This recipe is also nice because it feeds a brood! I can make it and have enough leftovers for the next day or at least two LARGE lunches for my husband and I. So plan on it being able to serve at least 6 people easily.
I think you guys will really enjoy this Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole if you give it a chance this winter.
Pin it for later…