This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
This time of the year for me is all about comfort food. After a busy day at work, the last thing I want to do is slave over the cooktop for a long time in the evening. Today I want to share an easy recipe with you guys that’s perfect for the weeknight. You pop it in the slow cooker in the morning, come home from work, put some No Yolks Noodles on the stove to boil, mix it together and VOILA dinner is ready! Let’s see how easy this Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole is to make!
1 lb. chicken
1 package of dry ranch
1 cup of BBQ sauce
1 can corn
1 can black beans
1 can Rotel
1 bar of cream cheese
2 cups cheddar
1 package No Yolks Noodles
- Start by placing your chicken, ranch, BBQ sauce, corn, black beans and Rotel in the crockpot. Mix well and cook on low for eight hours.
- After 8 hours, come back and add a softened bar of cream cheese to the crockpot and mix. Cook on low for another 30 minutes.
- While cream cheese is cooking in the crockpot, simmer a bag of No Yolks Noodles on the stove and cook until al dente.
- Drain noodles and dump into crockpot. Mix well with other ingredients.
- Once all mixed and cooked, top with cheese and let melt for another 10 minutes, then enjoy!
No Yolks is a healthy egg noodle alternative, made from egg whites and no cholesterol, and are low in fat and sodium. They are high quality noodles that always cook up smooth, firm and fluffy and stay that way in your favorite recipes. No Yolks Noodles come in a variety of cuts for all types of recipes including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry!
This recipe is also nice because it feeds a brood! I can make it and have enough leftovers for the next day or at least two LARGE lunches for my husband and I. So plan on it being able to serve at least 6 people easily.
I think you guys will really enjoy this Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole if you give it a chance this winter. Be sure to pick up some No Yolks Noodles at the nearest grocery store!
Visit No Yolks online for loads of recipe ideas for your busy weeknights!