This time of the year is hectic and sometimes you need quick ideas for family gatherings and functions that LOOK like you spent a ton of time and money, but don’t actually mean you have to do that. Today I’m sharing a simple and budget friendly Pumpkin Spice S’mores Dip recipe with you guys. It will leave your family thinking you’re a genius when, just between you and I, we both know how simple this was to make!
The dip requires just a few things:
Kraft Pumpkin Spice Mallows
Baker’s White Chocolate (2 bars)
Baker’s Semi Sweet Milk Chocolate (1 bar)
3 tablespoons butter
Medium size cast iron skillet
- Preheat your oven to 450. Once preheated, place your skillet with your butter into the oven and warm for several minutes until melted.
- While butter is melting, chop up the milk and white chocolate bars.
- After the butter has melted, evenly spread the chunks of chocolate into the pan (will start to melt quickly) and then place your Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows over the top to evenly cover it. I used about 3/4 of the bag to cover.
- Place into the oven for about 6-7 minutes, carefully checking to make sure your marshmallows don’t get too dark. When they’re a nice golden color, you can remove.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
When it comes out, the marshmallows will be a beautiful toasty brown color and you’ll be ready immediately to dig in!!
The marshmallows have a great texture and chewiness to them that pair great with the chocolate and this dessert makes plenty for a lot of people to enjoy easily!!
What’s your favorite easy and budget friendly dessert recipe for the holidays?? Do share!