It’s that time of the year to start thinking of Thanksgiving treats and desserts and today I’m sharing a new take on a popular favorite…a Pumpkin Sopapilla Cheesecake. It takes roughly 30 minutes to bake and about 15 minutes to put together and it’s AMAZING. The first time I had the regular sopapilla cheesecake my taste buds were MIND BLOWN. I immediately asked for the recipe and it’s been a go to easy dessert for years. So I thought to myself, how much MORE amazing would it be to add some pumpkin to the mix? And it does NOT disappoint!!
Pumpkin Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 2 cans of crescent rolls--the uncut sheets
- 16 oz. of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 2/3 cup Libby's Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 cup of sugar for filling
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of sugar for topping
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter
- Spread one crescent roll package on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Beat or mix 1 cup of sugar, vanilla, cream cheese, and pumpkin pie mix in bowl until creamy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on layer of crescent rolls.
- Take the other package of crescent rolls and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Melt the stick of butter in a bowl, then mix in sugar and cinnamon, then drizzle over the top of the whole thing.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut into slices and add a dollop of Cool Whip to the top to serve.
The pumpkin pie mix in this recipe is just enough to be delicious, but not to overwhelm the delicious cheesecake in the center. The sugar and cinnamon mixture on top creates a delightful crust to the whole thing that really makes the dessert perfect.
Every time I make this recipe people flip! I seriously recommend trying this out for Thanksgiving to WOW your family into thinking that you slaved over a hot oven all day to make them something special.
Enjoy this easy recipe idea!
This sounds really good ,so I’m going to make it
Over the weekend. Thanks for this great idea.
I love adding Cool Whip to my desserts! Gives it that extra little something – this looks delicious! #client
I love Sopapilla CHeesecake! I never thought about adding pumpkin. Genius!
Looks like a great Thanksgiving treat 😀
I’ve made sopapilla cheesecake before, but thus is my first time for pumpkin ones and the first time Ives done the butter on top. Well, all the butter sat in the middle of the cheesecake and all the edges cooked, but the middle is still completely raw…….