It’s here, it’s here! I’ve been sharing with you loads of gift giving ideas today and now we’re moving on to my very own personal list..MY Favorite Things Holiday Gift Guide! These are gift idea for your yourselves, ladies, to pass onto your husbands or families! Please know that this post contains affiliate links, which basically means I earn a very small fraction/commission for my referral. It’s what allows me to make these lists and earn a little back too for my own holiday shopping.
1. JORD Wood Watch : I got a JORD Watch recently and I love it. More on that to come, but the JORD Wood Watch is so unique and they have so many styles to choose from and as far as nice watches go, they are very reasonably priced. I got THIS watch in Champagne and Zebrawood, but my favorite by far is there CORA Rose Watch!!
2. Mahabis Slippers: These slippers are the slippers of all slippers! I own a pair and simply adore them. They are warm and fuzzy on the inside and on the outside, you have the option to add removeable soles to the slippers so that you can take the trash out, come inside, take the soles off, and carry on with your regular “slippering”. I’m so happy I found Mahabis…by luck too, as someone on Facebook was raving about them. They’re worth every penny and are such a great gift idea for a mom on the go! My personal favorite pair is the Mahabis Gold Edition…but I have the simple Mahabis Classic slipper which are amazing.
3. Tieks: You’ve probably heard the hype by now, but Tieks are pretty great if you’re looking for a flat that will hold up well and provide you with lots of comfort. I recently got a pair of Matte Black Tieks and I love that I can wear them with anything and wear them when standing for long periods and they give me more support than my normal flats do. And they have SO MANY COLORS, so you truly have loads of options. I think every gal should enjoy at least one pair of Tieks in her lifetime! 😉
4. Kate Spade Wallet: I got my Kate Spade wallet during one of their 75% off sales a few years ago and haven’t looked back. It’s so cute and stylish and has held up like a dream. I’m a big believer in paying more from the get go to get quality so you don’t have to buy another for 5+ years, so I justify the higher price by the quality of the item. Kate Spade does it right!! Shop the Kate Spade 75% off sale below!
The adorable little polka dot purse is another wish list item of mine for a GREAT price too!!
5. Amazon Fire: If you’re in the need for a good tablet, I’d highly recommend this. And right now they are on SUPER sale on Amazon!! They are a great price and a great buy. I personally like it because now I can enjoy a tablet of my own without my kids stealing it and for a great price!!
6. Barefoot Dreams Blanket: From what I understand, these are the coziest, nicest blankets out there. This truly is on my Christmas list this year in this pretty Buffalo Plaid Pattern! I love it!!
7. Yeti Water Bottle: Yeti is the best of the best when it comes to insulated cups and mugs. Keep your water cold while you’re on the go with this great water bottle!
8. New Keurig: I really want a newer, bigger version of the Keurig this year to feed my coffee addiction. This too is on my actual holiday wish list!
9. Magnolia Market “Joanna’s Signature Candle”: When I visited Magnolia Market last spring, this candle came home with me and I’ve loved every second of it. I’m just about out of it and I plan to order another!!
10. Women’s Converse: This is a great part of the “Mom Uniform” perfect for baseball games, soccer games, and the like. I have a navy blue lace up pair, but I want this one, as well!
11. Shark Vacuum: I don’t know about you guys, but I really rely on a nice vacuum to help me cut my time in half when cleaning. This Shark Vacuum is on sale right now and I may just have to gift it to myself for Christmas. I hear this has great reviews and it looks great for my hardwood floor/carpeted area combinations.
12. Hammock Chair: We have this exact Hammock Chair in our sunroom and I love it. It’s the perfect place to sit back and read or binge on Netflix. Paired with the Amazon Fire (above) and a great Barefoot Dream blanket, you have a trio of great Christmas gifts!
13. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume: I actually got this for Christmas last year! I love it. It’s the best smell and it’s light, airy, and not too overwhelming. I need more for this year!
14. Alex and Ani Bracelet: I really want to start collecting these bracelets. Every time I see them on people, I just love the look and the sentiment. This is the one I really liked and may ask for for Christmas this year!
15. Hand Lettering Instruction Book: This year I want to learn how to hand letter, so this book is something on my wish list to feed my creative side. Paired with some Tombow pens, I’m already to get my writing on!!
And there you have it…my holiday wish list this year. I hope you enjoyed it! What’s on your wish list this year?!