Fall Wardrobe Essentials
So, fall is fast approaching and you are needing to update your fall wardrobe essentials. Don’t worry, we’re here to help you perfect your fall fashion so you can look your best for the upcoming fall days :). Therefore, read on for the best fall outfit ideas of the 2021 season!
What are fall must haves?
1. Firstly, dark jeans are a fall wardrobe staple piece. For instance, I love darker high-rise straight leg jeans that I can pair with ankle boots and an oversized sweater. And, denim jeans are great year-round. Plus you can tailor them to your personal style – you could go with skinny jeans or even wide leg black jeans.
2. Secondly, I LOVE my big puffer jacket. I live in Montana, so fall weather can mean 50 degrees and sunny or 30 and snowing. So, my puffer jacket is a great piece that I always have on me in case the weather decides to get chilly.
3. Thirdly, you definitely need a turtleneck sweater for the fall season. They’re cozy, stylish and sleek. In the event that you decide to go with a turtleneck, Nordstrom is my go-to for turtlenecks…especially if you’re wanting cashmere 🙂
4. Fourthly, CARDIGANS! Seriously, I am a sucker for cardigans – especially in neutral colors – grey, black, beige – you name it. Because cardigans are so versatile, they’re great for any fall day. You can get a lighter knit cardigan or go with a heavier wool cardigan if you’re wanting that extra warmth. Plus, cardigans are the best layering piece – you can wear over a simple t-shirt and leggings.
5. Lastly, ankle booties are a MUST for adding that extra oomph to your fall clothes. In reality, I love them because they’re so versatile. You can wear them with a button-down shirt and nice jeans for a date night or you can wear them with leggings and a denim jacket for a more casual look.
What colors should I wear in the fall?
As long as you’re satisfied with your fall look, that’s all that matters. However, there are some general color hues that just tend to go well with fall. To begin, I’d say that you want to go with more darker tones. For instance, think dark reds and oranges. While I personally love a more burnt orange, scarlet orange is super in for fall 2021.
Additionally, if you’re wanting a bolder look – pink (think fuchsia) and yellow are colors that have dominated the fall 2021 fashion runways.
When should I switch to my fall wardrobe essentials?
Again, this really depends on where you live and the weather conditions around you. However, generally speaking, I transition from summer wear to fall wear around the middle of September. Usually after Labor Day weekend. If it’s a warm September, then it’s totally okay to save the long sleeves and cardigans for the beginning of October. Think low 60’s!!
Therefore, on fall wardrobe essentials…
So should we get to it!? Keep reading to find the best pieces for your fall wardrobe this 2021!
Because who doesn’t love sweater weather!? With this in mind, check out these great fall sweater options below.
Especially if you live in a colder climate, fall puffers are an essential piece!
Fall Trench Coats
Generally speaking, fall trench coats are so classy and warm! In fact, they’re perfect for layering.
Because who doesn’t love a comfy beanie? Or fedora?
For one thing, you can style cardigans in a million different ways. Likewise, they’re really cozy…so perfect for fall!
For one thing, jeans are great for year-round wear! So, check these great options out below.
By all means, you can’t have enough fall jackets! Specifically denim jackets…my fav!
Fall Wardrobe Essentials: Booties
First thing to remember when buying booties is go for comfort! Especially if you’ll be wearing them for longer durations. Therefore – check out these comfortable fall booties below.
In conclusion on fall wardrobe essentials…
So, were you able to find a few great pieces for your 2021 fall wardrobe? I sure hope so. Regardless, I’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions in the comment box down below. And, if you liked this article, be sure to go check out similar articles down below. Happy Fall!
Therefore, if you liked this article on fall wardrobe essentials, check out these:
In addition – don’t forget to go follow our page to make sure you don’t miss important content! For example – all of our up and coming fall articles!