There are SO many Easy Chicken Stir Fry recipes out there, but this is one I’ve had saved for years and I think it’s the best chicken stir fry recipe you can make! It is made with ingredients most of us keep in our spice cabinet and takes just about 20 minutes to make. Not only that, but this is a healthy chicken stir fry recipe where you can add ANY VEGGIES YOU LIKE!! So let me get started and show you how to make chicken stir fry…this easy stir fry recipe will quickly become a family favorite!
The recipe is so simple to make, see the full instructions below. You’ll basically mix together a simple stir fry marinade, add it to your chicken, add your veggies, and then use either white or fried rice to pour the chicken stir fry over top.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes *optional, reduce or leave out if you don't want any heat
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken cut into strips
- 3 cups white or fried rice
- Veggies of choice I used carrots, water chestnuts, and bean pods
- In a small bowl, mix together ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes (optional). Add soy sauce and vinegar and set aside.
- Place wok (or large skillet) over high heat and drizzle olive oil in. Heat oil until hot and add chicken to wok. Stir fry several minutes until lightly cooked on all sides and add soy sauce mixture to the wok.
- Add veggies of choice to stir fry and put lid on pan and cook on medium for 10-15 minutes. Continue to stir until cooked.
- Remove from heart and serve over hot cooked Ling Ling Fried Rice.
I personally love carrots, water chestnuts and bean pods in my stir fry, but you can use any stir fry vegetables that you’d like as part of the recipe. Add broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower…whatever you like best!
This is one of my favorite dinner recipes, full of flavor, and super easy to make. Be sure to add this to your meal planner this week!