Chocolate Cherry Chip Cheesecake Bars
- For the crust:
- 3 cups crushed pretzels
- 2 sticks butter melted
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- For the cheesecake:
- 2 eight oz. bars of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- For the frosting:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag of milk chocolate morsels
- Top with Nestle Tollhouse Cherry Filled Morsels http://ooh.li/2e76b04
- For the Crust: Crush 3 cups of pretzels and mix with butter and brown sugar. Spread pretzel mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
- For the Cheesecake: While crust is baking, combine all cheesecake ingredients and mix with blender until creamy. Once crust is done, pour gently over the top of the crust and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the Chocolate Frosting: Once the cheesecake has baked, mix condensed milk and chocolate together in a saucepan on low heat until creamy and then pour over top of the cheesecake. Add M&M's and put into fridge to cool completely before serving.
- Cut into small bars and serve with milk! Enjoy!
The Nestle DelightFull Morsels are added during the last step and while the frosting is hot so they get nice and melty with the dessert. You could also opt to add them into the cheesecake mixture if you chose to instead of on top.
DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels bring you a new and exciting way to bake! Our innovative technology provides the same great Nestle Toll House Chocolate you know and love, now filled with 4 delicious flavors. Slightly larger than a regular morsel, these morsels allow you to put a special twist on traditional recipes like a cookie or a brownie, or open up a variety of new fun recipes to try! The DelightFulls filled morsels hold their shape when they bake, and can be used whole, cut in half, or coarsely chopped for a surprising delight of flavor and color in a baked good (not to mention popping them in your mouth right out of the bag!).
So tell me, what Nestle DelightFull Morsel would you use to make this recipe? The caramel is a close second and I actually have those ready to use the next time I make this…then again Peanut Butter would be amazing! What’s your vote?!