Hi The Cards we Drew readers! I’m Jamie, and I blog over at C.R.A.F.T. C.R.A.F.T. is a nifty little acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things. I make things for your home (peace sign wreath), wardrobe (painted shoes), kitchen (fried Oreos), and kids (dot painting)! And I love crafting for Spring time… the following 6 crafts are perfect for spring time!
1. Stepping stones make any garden more personal!
2. A dino planter brightens up the inside!
3. Just in case it’s still cold out, entertain the kiddos with this foam board memory game while you craft!
4. Craft up an outdoor tic tac toe set for outdoor entertainment!
5. Fancy up your fence with marbles!
6. Spruce up your patio furniture with a fresh coat of paint.
Enjoy your maternity leave, Abbey! I’ll be in your same baby boat in t-minus 2 weeks… ahhh! Oh and here are lots more C.R.A.F.T. projects for you to check out!
Leave a Reply