For gifts this year I like to give people a cute mug and a little bag of sweet Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. Then they TOO can enjoy a cup of coffee and a sweet treat, but something that’s not too overwhelmingly sweet. Today I want to share my recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
The recipe for the Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels is very simple, see below.
- 1 (16 ounce) package small pretzels (I used Utz Holiday Pretzels)
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300Fº.
- On a cookie sheet add the pretzels, and spread the pretzels out evenly across the sheet.
- In a bowl add oil, sugar, and cinnamon and stir to mix ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture over the pretzels and toss well to coat the pretzels evenly.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring twice during baking time (once every 10 minutes).
- Spread pretzels out as evenly as you can and let them cool before serving.
- Store pretzels in an airtight container.
The pretzels can be made in about 40 minutes, you can make a lot at once, and then package them up in little bags or coffee mugs for a small gift idea.
Definitely take the time to unwind this holiday season, sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee and something sweet on Christmas morning as you enjoy time with your loved ones!
Pin it for later…