This post is sponsored by Litehouse Dressing; all thoughts, words, and opinions are my own.
My mom has always had this awesome recipe for Cheesy Potatoes that is a staple at pretty much ALL our family cookouts over the summer. We actually laugh because we make them so often, but EVERYONE wants them at each cookout. So I got to thinking about ways to mix it up and I had some delicious Litehouse Homestyle Ranch and Chunky Bleu Cheese dressings on hand and I decided to up the cheesy potato game with this delicious and flavorful side dish of Buffalo Ranch Cheesy Potatoes. We’re a RANCH FAMILY for sure and put ranch on everything, so I kinda figured that they would be a big hit and I was right! You’ll LOVE this recipe for Buffalo Ranch Cheesy Potatoes!
The recipe is simple, you can find it below. The ingredients include dethawed potatoes, cream of chicken soup, Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing, sour cream. buffalo sauce, and corn flakes over the top.
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and then spread into a baking dish and get prepared for some deliciousness!!
You will bake it at 450 for about 45 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned across the top. You’ll want to test the potatoes to make sure that they’re well cooked on the inside.
Then top with your corn flake and butter mixture and bake for another 10 minutes until golden brown and perfection!
Pair this dish with some chicken or steak and a fresh salad and of course, top your Buffalo Ranch Cheesy Potatoes with some more fresh, cool Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing!!
Why put a room temperature dressing on your delicious, crisp, fresh salad? The salad is cold, so why is your salad dressing warm? For dressings as real as the salad you are putting them on – think cold, that’s where it’s sold. You’ll want to look in the refrigerated section of your local supermarket for Litehouse Homestyle Ranch and Chunky Bleu Cheese dressings. Litehouse Inc. is a leader in refrigerated salad dressings, veggie dips, sauces and Instantly Fresh™ Herbs.
My family not only loved the fresh, cool Litehouse Homestyle Ranch over the top of the potatoes, but they LOVED this recipe. My husband was raving about it all night.
You’ll love this and hopefully it’ll be a great addition to your summer recipes! Get the recipe below and enjoy your summer, my friends!
- 2 lb bag frozen hashbrowns, dethawed
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 450 and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a bowl, first mix together sour cream, cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce and cream of chicken soup until mixed well.
- Add in thawed potatoes and stir until combined.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and wipe off edges.
- Check the potatoes at 30 minutes and if still not cooked, place back in oven at intervals of 5-10 minutes until cooked and golden brown on top.
- Once cooked through, melt your butter in a small bowl and combine with corn flakes, then place on top of your potatoes. Bake for another 5 minutes with corn flakes on top until crispy.
- Serve warm.
Pin this recipe for later!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Litehouse Dressing.