Spring time is a time for fresh starts and many of us are starting the process of de-winterizing our homes. Maybe you’re decluttering your basement or garage? Maybe you’re starting to go through your old clothes to make space for your summer wardrobes? Maybe you’re starting the deliberate process of deep cleaning your homes…whatever the case may be, spring is the time for new beginnings. I try to take few minutes each week to tackle the less obvious cleaning tasks that we do weekly and ensure that our home is clean and germ free going into the spring season. Today I thought I’d share with you the most overlooked ways to spring clean your home with one tool…my FAVORITE tool…the HomeRight Steam Machine. Steam cleaning is the best way to naturally clean your home without harsh chemicals and cleaners. Let’s walk through all the ways we can use it.
Take some time each week this month to tackle the following tasks:
- Steam clean comforters that cannot be washed in standard washing machines
- Steam clean your fabric headboards and your mattresses to kill dust mites and germs
- Steam clean decorative pillows that cannot be washed
- Steam clean baseboards
- Empty cabinets, pull out and organize items, vacuum them out and steam clean the bottoms
- Clean out your refrigerator
- Steam clean your furniture to kill dust mites
- Steam clean your oven
- Steam clean your washing machine where you deposit your detergent
- Steam clean the grout in your tiled floors
- Steam clean your car cupholders and child seats
- Steam clean pet beds and pillows
- Steam clean curtains and window treatments
- Steam clean rugs
If you tackle just a few of these items every day, you’ll be guaranteeing that your home is fully cleaned for spring and you’ve taken your best efforts to rid your home of germs naturally.
Want to win your own HomeRight SteamMachine?! You know you do!
Enter below!! *You must reside in the United States or Canada to win and must be 18 years or older.
This post is sponsored by HomeRight, all thoughts, words, and opinions are my own.