Who doesn’t love a good chocolate dessert? I love chocolate and one of our favorite desserts are s’mores. Everything is better with a little chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker on top of it and this cake is no different. This easy dessert recipe is super simple, you’ll love it!
The cake is made with a box mix, but has the secret ingredient of delicious chocolate pudding. This makes it super soft and moist and extra chocolatey delicious!!
My son and I spent the evening making this cake and decorating it. We took crushed graham crackers and sprinkled them over the icing on the top, then we decided to make it extra “smores-y” we’d add little HERSHEY’s Chocolate Bars sticking out of the top of the cake!! I love how fun and festive it is!!
On the inside of the cake, before we popped it into the oven, we added some big marshmallows and covered them up with batter! It’s a fun little treat when you cut inside the cake…..
The whole thing is very easy and you can find the recipe below.
Chocolate Smores Bundt Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Hershey's Chocolate Chips
- 8-10 large marshmallows
- For Frosting:
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- crushed graham crackers
- 1 Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, milk, and chocolate chips until well mixed.
- Grease bundt cake pan well then add your marshmallows around the bottom.
- Pour cake mix over marshmallows, being sure to fully coat.
- Bake cake for 40-45 minutes or until done.
- Let cool completely, then mix together ingredients for frosting.
- Using an icing tip, frost with thick strips of frosting all around cake, then top with crushed graham crackers and chunks of Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
We encourage you to appreciate the everyday joys around you by creating experiences through which people can choose happy – even in places or at times where they may not think it is possible . Simple pleasures and moments create happy families and cherished moments with your kiddos that they’ll pass onto their own kids someday.