Being a recent mother of two, I find it harder and harder to get a good meal on the table in very little time. I have a very demanding preschooler and an infant that require near constant attention and a husband that works long hours between work and coaching…so spring time is HARD! I was excited to find that Knorr offers meal ideas using their Rice and Pasta packets that take some of the measuring and ingredients out of cooking!
The recipe is very simple and tasty! Original recipe is HERE.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add tomato and cook 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Serve with chicken
The recipe was so simple…took a matter of minutes to make and the good news is there are tons of other options using Knorr products that you can try out!
Note: The original recipe called for use of the Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Packet, but I couldn’t find it at my local store, so I used the Broccoli Cheddar Rice and prepared it the exact same way and it was just as good and tasty! I can’t wait to try the pasta too though! For more recipe ideas, you can visit this Free Recipe Book!