Happy Monday, friends! In case you missed my contributor post at The Crafting Chicks last month…here’s a tasty Tiramisu Trifle Bowl recipe that is perfect for cookouts or even fancy dinner parties!
The recipe for this is below…
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 oz. size) Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 48 Nilla Wafers
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup chocolate shavings or chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mixes and mix well.
- Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Line bottom and sides of trifle bowl with Nilla wafers and drizzle with half the coffee.
- Layer half of the pudding mixture over the wafers, then top with chocolate chips.
- Repeat the layers again start with wafers and coffee.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least two hours and keep leftovers refrigerated.
You want to start by brewing a cup of coffee and setting aside to cool. If you’re not a caffeine drinker, you can make decafinated coffee (I made decaf because my son was going to eat it). Place the coffee in the fridge to cool. Then begin mixing together your pudding/cream cheese/Cool Whip mixture and set aside.
Next you want to line the bottom of your trifle bowl (or regular bowl) with Nilla wafers. I ended up using an entire box of Nilla wafers.
After the Nilla wafers were down, I drizzled coffee over top of them until all were covered. Next I added my pudding mixture.
After I add half of my pudding mixture, I added more Nilla wafers around the sides and topped with chocolate chips. Then I started all over again with my layering!
I added another layer of Nilla wafers and topped with more coffee (don’t worry, it’ll soak in)!
Finally you’ll add the rest of your pudding to the layer of wafers, then top with your remaining whipped cream and some fresh raspberries. You can always leave the raspberries off if you prefer and add more chocolate, strawberries, or other toppings of your choice.
Let your trifle refrigerate for 2 hours and then serve cold…you’ll wow your guests with a pretty dessert that tastes AMAZING and takes no time at all to make!