This post is sponsored by Crystal Head Vodka, all thoughts, words, and opinions are my own.
With Christmas right around the corner, many of you may already be reaching for the wine and spirits to get you through the holiday season! You’re in the home stretch, that’s the good news (or bad news depending on where you’re at with your holiday shopping). Today I thought I’d share a tasty holiday drink idea with this Cranberry Lime Vodka Christmas Spritzer. It’s made with delicious Crystal Head vodka, which the bottle alone is a great conversation piece, and helps your days be merrier and brighter! 😉
2 cups of water
2 cups of sugar
1 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries
2 limes, sliced and squeezed
1 liter of tonic water
1-2 cups of Crystal Head Vodka (more or less as desired)
rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Start by adding your water, sugar, and cranberries to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain off cranberries into a separate bowl and pour remaining syrup into small bowl and let cool.
- While the syrup is cooling, add your sliced and squeezed limes and tonic water to a large pitcher and mix.
- Add 1-2 cups of Crystal Head Vodka to the mix and stir (more or less depending on how strong you want it).
- Once the cranberry syrup has cooled, add it to the mixture and stir well. You can add a few of the cooked cranberries if desired to the pitcher.
- Pour into cup over ice, top with a little bit of cream soda from the can.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs wet down with water and dipped in sugar.
Serves about 8-10 small glasses of Christmas Spritzer.
Find out more about Crystal Head Vodka online here…it’s definitely a fun little piece to have in your liquor collection if you have one at home!